Lazne Teplice is the oldest spa in Central Europe with tradition since the 12th century. It ranks among the European spas with the longest tradition, a tradition stretching back more than 2,000 years. It is the only spa in the world to Read More
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Lazne Teplice is the oldest spa in Central Europe with tradition since the 12th century. It ranks among the European spas with the longest tradition, a tradition stretching back more than 2,000 years.
It is the only spa in the world to have at its disposal thermal mineral water of a bicarbonate-sulfur-sodium type with rich mineral content and addition of radon, with a temperature of 41°C.
They offer treatment, rehabilitation and prevention against illnesses of the locomotor system, the joints, spine, back pain and related headaches. They carefully monitor the effects of the treatment. The results are evaluated by doctors and subjectively also assessed by the spa guests themselves, who feel an improvement in 95.7% of cases. The doctors even claim a positive change in the state of health of 96.1% of spa guests.
Accommodation capacity comprises 679 beds in the hotels and affiliated accommodation facilities. Top quality care and all services under one roof are provided in three spa houses: Imperial Spa, Spa House Beethoven and Stone Spa. The varied offer of short-term relaxation and long-term therapeutic stays will satisfy guests longing for rest, treatment and also an unusual experience.
No details found.
- Return Airfare
- Airport Transfers
- All meals during the stay (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner) – respecting Islamic habits
- 30 treatments a week (Mondays to Saturdays) as recommended by the doctor, no treatments on Sundays
- Medical check on admission and discharge
- Once in two weeks a medical check-up.
- Drinking regime based on „Bílinská kyselka“ mineral water
- Bathrobe provided for your use during the stay
- Visa charges
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions